Accepted Item Guidelines
Rock It makes it a priority to provide a great selection of the highest quality, gently used items to our shoppers. It's our dedication to quality that keeps shoppers coming back year after year. To keep these standards, we ask our consignors to bring items that are clean, pressed, and free of stains, tears, fraying, missing buttons, odors, pet hair, excessive wear, peeling, fading, and shrinkage. Shrunken, but "otherwise fine" items won't sell. Rock It staff will use its discretion and judgement on these guidelines.
Brands our shoppers are looking for
Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle, Ann Taylor, Arden B, Banana Republic, BCBG, Bebe, Betsey Johnson, Billabong, Blue Cult, Bubblegum, Buckle, Charlotte Russe, dELiA's, Diesel, DKNY, Earl Jeans, Ecko, Express, Forever 21, Fossil, GAP, Guess, Hollister, J. Crew, Juicy, l.e.i., Levis, Limited, LOFT, Lucky Brand, Mudd, Nautica, Nine West, Old Navy, Polo/Ralph Lauren, Rampage, Roxy, Self Esteem, 7 for all Mankind, Silver, Skechers, Steve Madden, Tommy Hilfiger, Wet Seal, XOXO, and so many more! We accept all designer and boutique quality items and all department store brands.
What Can I sell?
Current clothing and accessories for the upcoming season that would appeal to stylish young women ages 12 to 40.
- Tween sizes Youth 12 to 20
- Juniors/Ladies sizes 00 to 28 and sizes XXS to 4X
- Maternity tops and bottoms
- Dresses -- casual, cocktail, and special occassion. NO bridesmaid dresses please!
- Outerwear -- coats, jackets, vests, hoodies
- Career -- separates, jackets, and blazers
- Jewelry -- All types. Note: Earrings must be mounted to an earring card.
- Accessories -- handbags, totes, backpacks, belts, hats, gloves, scarves, etc.
- Shoes - LIKE NEW only
- Be mindful of the seasons. Shoppers want clothing that they can wear now.
Home Decor Category:We accept Occasional Tables, Lamps, Wreaths, Candles/Candle Holders, wooden chairs, wall art, decorative items, and more. Serving Dishes, Platters, Trays, Fiestaware (NO OTHER REGULAR DISHES, COFFEE MUGS, OR CUTLERY WILL BE ACCEPTED), Home organization items like decorative bins/storage boxes, hat boxes, etc. We will also be accepting scrapbooking and other craft supplies. No paints, glues, or glitters please. ALL Items must be able to be moved/carried easily by ONE person. If you have a larger item that you would like to sell, please contact us as soon as possible. Over-sized items must be approved PRIOR to drop off. NOTES: Candles must be un-burned and not yellowed or faded by nicotine or sunlight.
Bonus Categories: We will be accepting SOME Men's items: MEN's golf shirts and sports shirts including jerseys, tees, and sweatshirts for Steelers, Penguins, Pirates, Penn State, and Pitt, as well as Dri-Fit athletic shirts by Under Armour, Nike, Adidas, and Reebok. NO REGULAR T-SHIRTS, ITEMS WITH DATES, OR OTHER MEN'S APPAREL will be accepted. Pittsburgh teams ONLY please.
The categories for each event are based on feedback from our shoppers and consignors, so be sure to let us know what YOU want to see!
If you have questions about your item, please feel free to contact us.
Items we cannot sell
- Outdated items -- items over 2 years old will be refused, unless 'timeless'
- Stained, scuffed, torn, worn, faded, pilling, or otherwise damaged items.
- Tarnished jewelry
- Handbags that are replicas/knock offs
- Wedding or bridesmaid dresses (other formal wear is great)
- Intimates (panties, bras) or swimwear unless new with original store tags
- Used socks, stockings, or slippers
- Make up or toiletries of any kind
- Tees/clothing with destination logos (from last year's Disney Cruise). Graphic tees are great!
- Brands from discount retailers Wal-Mart and KMart - Faded Glory, No Boundaries, Route 66, etc.
- Off season items (they just won't sell) - we offer events in the Spring and Fall
Copyright © 2017 Snuggle Bugs & Company, LLC, All Rights Reserved.